Saturday, May 14, 2016

Dallas show info

From an email sent out by American Airlines Center:

Here are some things you should know before you arrive.

DOORS: 5:30PM
THE TWILIGHT SAD: 7:00PM
THE CURE: 8:00PM

CAMERA POLICY
Small point and shoot cameras allowed. No professional camera equipment or detachable lenses allowed. No selfie sticks. No iPads.

DIRECTIONS
For directions on how to get to the American Airlines Center, click here.

PARKING
For more information regarding parking at the American Airlines Center, click here.

To pre-purchase parking, please click here.

9 comments:

  1. Can anyone post some twilight sad footage? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.periscope.tv/w/agdhgTFEWkVvYWREbHpLYXl8MUJSS2psYmdXWGVKd0xTvCx0ZfM40aqCkvQEjcmVFE7laD6BSLrSrSidcFMn

      Delete
    2. https://www.periscope.tv/w/agdhgTFEWkVvYWREbHpLYXl8MUJSS2psYmdXWGVKd0xTvCx0ZfM40aqCkvQEjcmVFE7laD6BSLrSrSidcFMn

      Delete
  2. Dido. Would like to see twilight sad video footage as well. But keep the cure footage coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anybody need a ticket to the Dallas show? I have an extra floor ticket, section 13 row J. I just want what I paid for it. Email me if interested doublelplusamas@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly believe the day is finally here! Pinch me! Going to the show alone again...that's okay, didn't need any distractions anyway. ;)
    ...Then an angel would come...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I'm selling 1 ticket to tonight's Dallas show for face value. Section 108, Row B, Seat 1. Asking for $60. Will be at the meet up and have a physical Ticketmaster ticket. If interested, email strangeday21@gmail.com. Thanks, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought the show was fabulous, the only down side for me was Hot Hot Hot. It was not the best version I've heard them do, it was I don't know, dumbed down to me if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete